via Haunt MarketingTips’s Facebook Wall http://ift.tt/1sQcma6CLICK HERE to read more from Haunt MarketingTips’s Facebook Wall
Posting at the right tim… read more.
Determine the #BEST Day and Hour to Post on #Facebook!
Posting at the right times can determine how much engagement you’ll get. You might want to check the best hours that your fans are online and select those hours on scheduling your posts. By going to your Posts Insights, you will be able to see the average time when your fans are online.
You can access your Posts Insights by following the steps below:
1. Go to your Facebook Page.
2. You will see “Insights” above your Page, click it.
3. You will see your Insights “overview tabs” from there, find the “Posts” tab and click it.
4. Hover your mouse on the day you want your post to be scheduled and you will able to see the best hours that your fans are online.
5. Check the graph to see which hours your fans are online the most.
270 total views, 6 views today