Virtual Reality A-Z
Tuesday 3:45pm – 4:45pm
Cascade Room 2
Speaker: Shawn Fischtein, Escape Games Canada
This seminar will jumpstart your knowledge into this emerging tech and provide you with a ton hands on information that you can’t find on the web. We’ll literally cover everything from how the tech actually works, what it can do, and where it can fit into your business plan. Whether you know quite a bit or you’re just starting out you are sure to learn something in this jam-packed hour long event with actual live demonstrations.
What will be covered in this seminar:
– A brief introduction of the technologies behind the most mainstream technologies.
– What are the start-up costs and what skills you may need in order to get it working.
– VR arcades VS. VR supplemental installments (eg. Escape Rooms, Multiplayer Interactive Adventures)
– The possible future of the VR.
– The economics & ROI of VR equipment.
– How to get started with developing your own content.
– Some things to consider before you take the plunge.