Have questions on opening up this year?
Check out this HAUNTconnect Session with Spencer Terry & Scott Swensen Saturday June 13th at 1pm EST.
Now’s your chance to listen to someone who’s already done it and SOLD OUT!HauntCon
Automatic Hand Sanitizer Dispenser w/ Stand and Base by HushFX Studios
Automatic Hand Sanitizer Dispenser W/ Stand And Base By HushFX Studios
Current Lead Time: Product Expected to ship in 4 – 6 weeks. We Expect (and there already is) a Nation Wide shortage of dispenser units. The Lead time on these units will likely increase as time goes on, we suggest buying soon they are selling very fast!
About This Product:
- REFILLABLE with liquid or gel sanitizer
- Refillable 1000ml Container does not require bags, use your own sanitizer!
- Uses C batteries (not included)
- Unit Height To Top of Dispenser: 54″
- Unit Height To Top of Sign: 64″
- Base Diameter: 13″
Delivery expenses will be calculated and invoiced at time of shipment.
Estimated Costs for UPS Ground Depending on location ranges from $15 – $35 per unit to the continental United States.
Comes in a single 18″ x 14″ x 9″ box.
Covid19 Contingency/Mitigation Plan example by Fear Factory
Coronavirus Contingency & Safety Plan By Fear Factory
This is a Covid19 Contingency/Mitigation Plan example.
Every state, county and city has their own restrictions and guidelines, so take this with a grain of salt in your own markets, but here’s our Fear Factory SLC plan
In This Article…
- General employment state level recommendations
- Attraction specific state level recommendations
- Planned steps and mitigation efforts
- Medium & High Risk Drilldown instructions
- Marketing and communication plans
Designing Halloween Around The Coronavirus By IAAPA
Designers and operators weigh in on planning haunted attractions in the era of COVID-19
This article is part of Funworld’s series on haunted attractions in the era of COVID-19. Learn more about what haunts will need to consider to operate during the pandemic.
In This Article…
- Tips for Haunting From the Inside Out
- True Characters—And Those to Avoid
- Playing Dress-Up (with PPE)